I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Tuesday 7 June 2011

Combo Gift - Fathers Day and Graduation

So the Graduation gift is also our Fathers
Day gift - time and money a factor!


We call this our 'Yearbook' - it consists of a cover page created individually by the children - a foot print of each individual child (meaning the book each Dad receives will only have their own childs created cover page and  footprint) - 2 pages of photos of all the classmates and teachers - a poem and a thank you page.








The poem says:


Now I know my ABC's, colors, shapes and days

I learned some poems, sang some songs, rhymes and finger plays

I played outside on sunny days and inside when it rained

My little hands and little feet were busy every day.

My teachers were Ms. Lisa, Ms. Lubna & Ms. Nermein

I kept them on their toes

They combed my hair, tied my shoes and even wiped my nose.

But now it's time to say good-bye to all my seedling friends.

School is over, summers here, but learning never ends!



I have to say I have no idea where I got the poem from - it's been around for a few years in my files and I have used it a few times.



No comments:

Post a Comment