I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Thursday 14 July 2011

Special visitors

We had special visitors come to our classroom - Knights and a Princess! Great idea for the older children - 3 and up - but my toddlers didn't quite get it! LOL Thank goodness our visitors could improvise and simply hang out with the tots. I find that this happens a lot with the toddlers  - money is spent to entertain them and then after about 3 minutes they are losts in their own world. Not many people can keep a toddlers interest longer than a couple of minutes - even the pros! So I gotta pat myself on the back and give myself credit for being able to be someone who can keep their interest for the greater part of the day! :)
So a big shout out to all those Toddler teachers who can 'bring it' for those little ones day in and day out!


 Princess Ashley

... and the knights!

No comments:

Post a Comment