I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Tuesday 16 August 2011

Ice Pop Painting

My kids really enjoy painting with ice Popsicles - water and food colouring, frozen - using plastic Popsicle molds.


We have done this activity on paper and I love the results - very pretty.

Today we decided to paint the castle our older class constructed during the Knights and Princess' week.




Even the inside of the box got a coating!

If one pop was good - three was even better!

Team work!

Practicing fine motor skills.

Hum a bit of grass - oh well!



This activity went on for at least 1/2 hour without any signs of boredom.

I just gotta say - don't wear your Sunday best! It's messy fun!






PreK + K Sharing

1 comment:

  1. I love that you were able to do colored ice painting, and still keep the children's hands warm! I know ice cubes can be quite cold at times! Thanks so much for linking up at prek+k Sharing!

    ReplyDelete