I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Saturday 6 August 2011

Todays Garage Sale finds

OK this weeks theme at summer camp is 'The Circus' so the first find is this elephant - it's way too cute!
I tried to load a video because it moves and sounds like an Elephant - $1 - I can't wait to see the faces on the kids when they see and hear this! If I can get a video to work later I will post it!





Then I got this book - 50 cents


1 inch poker chips for counting - 25 cents

A maraca for music class - 50 cents

Craft supplies!
There is about 100 mini boxes - all $1.25

I always grab baskets for organizing - 25 cents

 This twister hopscotch game will be great for gross motor movement classes - $1

I gotta try something in this book! :)
The CD is Raffi - kids songs - 50 cents each

Free binder brand new with tags on.

Oh we are so making snowcones this week! :) 50 cents

Plus I got a play house with accessories - $5 - I'll post later and some food serving containers for our kitchen at school for $1.

No comments:

Post a Comment