I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Tuesday 27 September 2011

A fun way to exercise

Today my toddlers tried something new! An exercise ball. They had so much fun tumbling over the top and rolling back and forth. Learning to push off with their feet and stopping themselves with thier hands - while balancing at  the same time. A little assistance was required but most got the hang of getting in a few good rolls, almost on their own. I was very pleased that all the children tried this activity - showing confidence that I would ensure they were safe while they tired this new venture. I think this is a good addition to our exercise routine.



1 comment:

  1. I love your list! I thought about how to burn some extra calories each day more I will strengthen, not to sweat. I'm training for a contest and already do a fair share of structured exercise but that's just what I needed at the time of day I have to be a little more active than the general m has been sitting on my butt.
    800 HD

    ReplyDelete