I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Tuesday 18 October 2011

O Canada!

Each day we start our day off with the calendar and O Canada. I think that it is important for children to embrace their country with respect - and that starts at a very young age. I talk about how we stand tall during the anthem and that we should be proud of our beautiful country. Of course my toddler class is very young and may not quite understand what I am talking about, but they do follow the tradition of showing respect in the manner described.



The child chosen to hold the flag each day is decided by the child who demonstrates the most respect during the calendar time. If they have participated and paid attention during that time, they have shown they are respectful enough to hold the flag!

No comments:

Post a Comment