I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Wednesday 9 November 2011

Beanbag fun!

So we pushed back the tables and chairs and broke out the beanbags - it was another rainy day! So we tossed them - caught them - balanced them - and walked with them on our head and shoulders! You name it we had loads of beanbag fun!

Opps - where did that beanbag go?

Love the seriousness of the face! LOL




I can balance it on my head!

We can too!

Look I can do it on my shoulder!

Weeee!

BTW our beanbags were sewn by my class partner from material I got for $1 at a garage sale and I filled them with polyplastic beads for stuffed doll making that I had on hand! They are about 4.5 inches square.

No comments:

Post a Comment