I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Thursday 3 November 2011

Little bears prepare for winter!

Today we made bear masks - then played a game with them.

Forgive me I have lost the link for the image but I have added another below - if you know who's it is can you please link up in the comments below!

Here we are creeping through the woods foraging for food!

Our tummies are full - we are laying down for a long winter nap!

These were just plain fun to play with!

I see you!!

There is a printable mask here: animal jr

Hibernation links for you to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment