I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Thursday 8 December 2011

Inventive ways to count to 10

I am always trying new and interesting ways for my toddlers to count to 10 - I want them to not only be able to count to 10, but I also want them to conceptually identify 10.

Today we used plastic discs and 10 cups - we put one disc into each cup and counted them outloud as the discs dropped into the cups.
We then took 10 large cups and place the smaller cups inside and counted them outloud as well.

Easy right! the kids really enjoyed both activities. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment