I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Wednesday 21 December 2011

One of 2011's Best New Education Blogs!

I was honoured to be nominated in the edublog awards as one of the best new education blogs for 2011 - we are mentioned in this article on the Edudemic website. Don't forget to check out some of my favorite blogging sites - which I love - that are mentioned as well!

Flights of Whimsy
Exploring the Outdoor Classroom
Happy Hooligans
Learning For Life
Teaching Blog Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment