I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Tuesday 14 February 2012

What's on the light box

The light box is so fun!

I gave the children plastic mobile pieces to use on the light box.
They work really well and I love the shapes and colours.

I added plastic page dividers which I cut into halves.

The two items worked well together.

I wanted to note that I used those repositionable gel stickers for Valentines and they stained the surface of the table.
Our table is covered in stick tac paper so we can change it - thankfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment