I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Monday 16 April 2012

Created Resources & my hobby!

I Love my new cricut - a die cutting machine, that is not only a time saver but great for inspiring more and more ideas. I have created bulletin boards  - which were great fun - and a few personal cards to family. Now I am setting forth to create some story board characters for circle time in my classroom. I only wish there were more hours in the day to create all that I want to have in my 'stash'!


This is a felt board story I put together with cricut die cut pieces & pictures (heads) from off of a preschool site ( I now cannot recall which one - if you know let me know so I can give credit)

No comments:

Post a Comment