I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Saturday 14 April 2012

It's Garage Sale Day!



All above for $4.25

All for $1 - the Lion roars!

All above $6

So for $16.10 another great haul! :)

Oh and I got 2 little tikes red plastic chairs to use in our new mud garden that we are gonna create for the summer. Clear contact paper and a metalic spice rack with containers that have clear lids - which I will use for science activities. Plus a gym bag to replace a broken one at work - to hold thier parachute and balls. All for about $8

No comments:

Post a Comment