I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Thursday 3 May 2012

Presentation / Invitation - storage!

This has proven to be a good way to present materials and to invite children to use them appropriately.


I got this caddie at a garage sale having this idea in mind. It has worked out perfectly. The children are able to help themselves and they haven't been hording the crayons. They have been taking the crayons out one by one - sharing and putting them back into the caddie. When the crayons have been in a large container they tend to take fists full out. The sharing then becomes an issue.    Sometimes a freebies turn into treasures :)

4 comments:

  1. I will try it with my students. Thank you for sharing your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of a container is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it's a shower caddy or makeup caddy.

      Delete