I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Sunday 10 June 2012

Lack of posting and my obsession!

I have really been lazy about doing my blog lately - I am focusing on my tots and other obsessions in my life. I have been getting deep into scrap booking. Not making books or cards per say - but classroom bulletin boards and other aids. It is really fun! So I hope you all stick around because come September - and perhaps a few times this summer I will post some new stuff for you to see! I will also show off some of my scrappy work! However for now I will show you some of my garage sale finds. My first obsession! LOL

A train whistle - makes a cool train sound! 25 cents

A magical bunny puppet! $1

This sings Lonely Goat Heard - adorable!!

The kids LOVE this and dance and sing with it while and Ole Ole song plays!
Both were $1 each

Puzzle 50 cents

These are so handy! 50 cents

Good for number ID 10 cents

Tons of tape 50 cents each!

Pillows for our couch $1

Great for teaching street lights better than our last one - lights come on individually! $2

For outside 50 cents

Stamps and paint tools - 50 cents

10 cents - why not! :)

Books - $1

Fun for block area - 50 cents

Walking feet - $1

Calendar $1

Extra for our karaoke play! $2

I always grab extras! 25 cents

Thsi works with our CD player! 50 cents

50 cents - Boys love this!

50 cents - fishing pole!

I already have one of these turtles but I couldn't leave this one behind. $1

Loads of crafty stuff - $2


We are really enjoying our bouncy castle I got a few weeks ago!


I also got an adorable child sized chair and ottoman which I will post a picture of once I have it set up! It was only $10!

I have missed posting a lot of stuff - but you know the great finds I get! LOL I might have to end this one day because my house and classroom are just about to burst!! But hey - the tots are always entertained and I have tons of equipment to teach with! There is no way we could have what we do if I had to pay retail! the school certainly couldn't spend that much either!

No comments:

Post a Comment