I have opened my own Preschool - visit macfadyenpa.com

Don't forget to visit our Facebook page and Pinterest for additional ideas and links! Updates are posted frequently.



Add yourself to Kreative Resources Blog Hop!



ANY COMMENTS DEEMED SPAM WILL BE DELETED! If you wish to advertise on my page you must contact me directly @ kreativeresources@hotmail.com













Saturday 23 June 2012

Saturday shopping spree - garage sale style!

Another weekend of great sales!

I have been looking for one of these in great condition for a couple of years - with all the records - 50 cents!

Window cling - 10 cents

Not sure what this is used for CD's maybe - 50 cents...

... but this is what I used it for - the finger puppets I got for 50 cents

Lacing cards - these are durable plastic - 25 cents

A chefs hat and apron - $2...

... and some baking stuff to go with it! - 75 cents

OK this is way too cute! Press the buttona and it sings a song "I'm a super duper pooper!" $1
Super dooper pooper! Incase you have never heard the song!

Free books for the older kids at school!

A couple of free books and a couple for 50 cents

50 cents

$1

Plus I got some shelving units for our school! A great way to get quality furniture for a song!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks - I do have fun seeking quality items out for next to nothing - and you should see the kids on Monday mornings looking for the 'NEW' stuff! It's fun!

      Delete